You may’ve heard of the term "pareidolia" where faces and other forms are seen in random places when actually there's nothing there.
Well there needs to be a new term invented that focuses entirely on celebrities, because their images seem to crop up quite a lot in different places—and it's not just Elvis.
Check out these instance of objects looking exactly like celebs (OK, maybe just a teeny bit like them, if you squint). And next time you see a pile of clothes in the corner, look again because it might be Patrick Stewart in disguise.
1. One of these images is Kate Middleton and the other is a jelly bean.
2. British comedian Tommy Cooper's likeness was found on a meat pie.
3. Is that a burnt fish stick or is it Chevy Chase?
4. Those aren't bed covers, it's Captain Picard!
5. One of these started WWII, the other's just a house.
6. Some might say this is just a rock. But it's not, it's the profile of John F. Kennedy.
7. Is that a damp stain? More likely it's Harry Dean Stanton.
8. Look, it's Frank Zappa! Oh no, it's just some foliage.
9. That cloud is most definitely Leonardo Di Vinci.
10. Never has a cinnamon roll done so much for so many.
12. Edgar Allen Poe? More like Edgar Allen whoah.
13. GIMME DA COOKIES!!!
14. Homer Simpson or mushroom cloud?
15. Grumpy Cat is always watching you.
16. You see, he didn't die he just turned into a tree.
17. Pope John Paul II was actually a shape-shifting flame-being.
18. It's Marilyn Monroe in a bit of toast! Just use your goddamn imagination.
19. Is that a geological marking? Or is it the Queen of England?
20. I'd recognise that sh*t-eating grin anywhere. It's Jack Nicholson.
21. Marilyn Manson appears in a naan bread.
22. And, of course, last but not least. It's Willem Dafoe in Last Temptation of Christ on a dog's butt.