The ALS ice bucket challenge has been sweeping across the internet, taking in celebrities as it goes. Everyone from Mark Zuckerberg to Oprah has filmed themselves dumping a bucket of ice cold water over themselves, and it's raised over $15.6 million since 29 July according to the ALS Association.
It's become a full on internet phenomenon and it shows no signs of abating. So we thought we'd round up some of the more unconventional ice bucket challenges that have been floating about online.
This is the original ALS ice bucket challenge undertaken by golfer Chris Kennedy, which he posted on 15 July 2014.
1. Here's Charlie Sheen doing the challenge, but replacing ice with money.
2. This is a guy dressed as a superhero doing the challenge. Then getting tasered. Just because.
3. This guy wimps out and uses a glass of ice water instead of a bucket.
4. Lady Gaga does the challenge dressed in bondage gear.
#IceBucketChallenge #ALS #SharePainShowCompassion I nominate Adele, Michael Rapino, Vincent Herbert, and Arthur Fogel #RichPeople
5. Chris Pratt uses the challenges as an excuse to down alcohol.
6. And Master Ken does the challenge, but confuses "bucket of iced water" with "bucket containing giant block of ice."
***Bonus Round*** ::: No challenge would be complete without a total FAIL! (that had to hurt)